Can you guess what we had for dinner tonight? Yummy.....spaghetti! Carson is our free-spirited child and the bigger the mess, the better with her. I love this picture because our children hardly make messes when they eat.....um, I'm sure that has nothing to do with their compulsive mother. She had a ball tonight at dinner and went to bed on a very full tummy. I had bath duty because her even-more-compulsive father was too grossed out! ha!
Christmas with our 2/7 friends
9 years ago
That is such a precious picture! Spaghetti night is so much fun. I always strip the shirts off my kids and they put on old undershirts. That way I don't stress. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way. Having kids does stretch us, doesn't it?!
ReplyDeleteI think Jack is in the same boat with Davis (very careful & cautious). He hates to get messy and I'm sure like you I helped create that mindset. Apparently, the kids were exploring textures at preschool Thursday and playing with shaving cream. Jack was the only kid in the class that wouldn't touch it! lol!
ReplyDelete