Wednesday, November 11, 2009

around the house



It's been quite rainy and soggy this week....so, we've just been hanging out inside this week! Michael & Meredith came over saturday night for a sleepover and the kids had a great time. They actually were asleep by 8:30 and we all made it to church the next morning! The kids had so much fun laughing, beading, and eating tons of popcorn. This week, I've been subbing at a preschool in town. We have loved being on somewhat of a schedule for once. One of my favorite times of the day is when the kids wake up from naps. They both take post in their little spots and want to be covered up and eat their snack. I love it because they let me snuggle with them...even if it only lasts 5 minutes. Counting down the days until Shane comes home....i think it's only about 24 now...yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cousin one...so sweet, what a great Aunt you are to take all of them at once. I hope they grow up and know how much you love them and tried to make everything so fun.

    ReplyDelete