

We took a trip to the big city today & met some of our favorite buddies at the Pink Pig. What a blast! Great cure for this freezing cold rainy day. The kids had a blast riding together & even got to meet Pinky. (from a safe distance!) Carson didn't like the fact she couldn't sit in my lap, but ended up having a great time! We both forgot our cameras as we scooted out in the rain this morning so these were taken with my cell phone. Enough to document the fun day. Riding the Rich's Pink Pig is one of my favorite childhood memories. Loved getting all dressed up and going downtown with my mom. It's fun to start doing this with my own children and their friends. I just loved seeing the mall decorated for christmas and watching the hustle and bustle. Makes me thankful, however, that we live far from there & that I do online shopping....
YEAH! You guys went to the Pink Pig! I used to love going to ride the pig. My mom and I are meeting my family there next week! It will be the girls first trip! So glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteCarson's expression is awesome. Wasn't the pig on a roof?
ReplyDeleteSo cool! What a fun tradition to start.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I want to ride the pink pig.... but Jay wont take me. :(
ReplyDelete