It was a good day celebrating daddy...filled with church, yummy pizza lunch, lazy afternoon naps, and a great dinner at our new favorite place in Maryland! It's called Dead Freddies...wierd, I know. Great food, free pirate swords, fabulous beachy atmosphere, and a playground for the kids! It was decorated with a cool pirate theme so when we got home, Davis was in the "ahoy matey" kind of mood....arrgghh!
and the tricky pirate who will steal your treasures...
...and my personal favorite pirate.
After the pirate boy faded, sister decided they would "yook at the crawbs." A new favorite thing to do. It's taken a long time for them to feel comfortable out here. I think because we scared them to death telling them the bad things that would happen if they fell overboard! It's not that deep, but I really don't want to have to play lifeguard.
Great day celebrating my favorite man. He was elated with his superhero box. And even shared some of his "secret identity bar" with us!
Nana comes this week!! We plan on taking her to the beach & Shane and I are scooting out to celebrate my 35th birthday in Annapolis friday night- woot woot!
And this is why you are lucky that they don't love the water as much as my kids. My stomach is in knots just looking at them leaning over the edge. Davis's hair looks so cute in that last one. Still can't believe it is almost over and you will be back home. So, glad we got to come and visit. Wish we were back there with you yooking for crawbs too.
ReplyDeleteJust have to say....I love the pictures you take of your children...they are beautiful!!
ReplyDelete