Carson is finally getting some hair. This morning I (tried!) to put little pigtails in her hair. She hated it. I mean really hated it. (as you can tell here!) I am pretty sure she got scared when she looked in the mirror! I think I need some hairstyin' practice before we try this again.
Christmas with our 2/7 friends
9 years ago

Keep trying, Callie hated it in the beginning too, but Jme told me to just keep trying and now she asks for bows. She looks adorable even if she doesn't think so. Precious.
ReplyDeletevery cute...i'm thinking it will grow on her too!
ReplyDeleteShe is too funny! I love that little personality!
ReplyDeleteMallory hates hers too, even though they look so cute, just like your little one's do! I actually went and got Mallory's hair bobbed off b/c she wouldn't let me do anything with it! Keep trying though. I kind of wish I had.
ReplyDelete