us at the salisbury zoo today with our friends.
saying good-bye wasn't too fun, but as I told Davis...this meant saying
"hello" to our georgia friends.
2 things about my 2nd to last day here in ocean city, maryland...
1. I look rough. Really rough. My hair needs some serious color and my eyes are really sleepy. Wish I could blame it on the move & stress that goes along with it, but really it's from staying up way too late to read The Help. I am learning so much from miss Aibleen. *teach those young folk to love themselves.
2. I am itching (like borderline hives) to put my toes in the sand just ONE more time. Trying to figure out a way we can pull it off in the morning & clean this house from top to bottom before bedtime.

I told the girls at work about your last trip to the beach last night and said ---I bet she manages to go one more time. Hope you get the chance. Counting the hours til I see those smiling faces! XXOO
ReplyDeleteI like I might have bought Carson that shirt :).
ReplyDeleteI'm reading The Help right now too! So good. We will be praying for you guys as you move back to GA!!!
ReplyDelete