Wednesday, January 6, 2010

happy 2010!

Another year has gone by, seriously how could that be? Shane & I had a very fun New Year's eve night visiting with some great friends while the kids brought in the New Year at home with Nana. So sad that I didn't take one single picture that night! Oh well, I love the picture above because it's going to be a reminder of my number one resolution this year. To invest more time into my relationship with Shane. Kids are such a blessing, but seem to zap your energy from anything else while they are so small. We are excited about doing some things for US this year.
Our sweet peas will benefit as well...
Happy 2010 everybody! Hope this year brings you much happiness & fun times.
I'm excited to see what this year brings our family.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great resolution. Hope you guys are able to find much time together this year.

    Love this cool new background!

    ReplyDelete