Monday, July 19, 2010

around town

Last week, the kids and I hopped in the car and drove all over Ocean City & Berlin taking pictures of some of our favorite places.  First stop, our favorite park in our community.  We take all of our visitors here and it's perfect for hot summer days.  It's shady and there is so much for the kids to do. 
 
We drove out to the Assateague Island visitor center where we've spent many many hours looking at the fish and looking through the telescope. 
Mommy's gym (i like to think of this as my sanity zone).  I really did love spending many hours here and it gave the kids a chance to play.  You'd think my stinkin' body would look like a rockstar, but anyways....at least I can now run with my kids and not be out of breath, right? 
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.
Community Church of Ocean Pines.
We loved Ms. Lois.  She was honestly there every single time we dropped the kids off for church.  She was so kind and patient and loved teaching about Jesus.
Going into downtown OC, this statue of a Blue Marlin welcomes you!  I also remember this area very well because it's right where I took my graceful tumble before the race in April. 
And another fabulous park which sits right in the heart of Berlin.  We spent many hours here!

2 comments:

  1. loved the picture tour of you fav spots. will be such a cool way to remember your time there. love the shadow image of you & the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tour! i agree with laura - such a cool memory book & the shadow pic is fantastic! soak up that sand & surf and then bring all of those boxes & yourselves back to GA! good luck with the moving sale...you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete