Our time here is really going by so quickly. We packed up 40+ boxes this weekend and then took a dinner break at the beach last night. Man, I'm really going to miss this. We just sat there and talked while the kids wore themselves out in the sand. Our house looks so empty and we're getting ready for our huge moving sale this weekend! Trying to enjoy these last few days.
Everyday I am greeted by my Davis, "Mom, is TODAY the day we go back to Georgia?"
Somebody is excited...
But, until then. Enjoy each day here in Ocean City, MD.


You've had an opportunity that you'll always treasure....living by the sea...my hunch is you'll really miss the ocean!
ReplyDeletelove your photos as usual...that one with davis' tough guy face and carson's scary face is a classic!
ReplyDeleteYou know what is funny is that Gregg keeps asking if today is the day that you guys come home. I keep telling him no too. They have a special bond those two. Those pictures are you and Shane exactly...don't make me get those old pictures of you making silly faces in every one to prove it to you :).
ReplyDelete